Bluerock Respects Your Privacy
- Social Security number and Income
- Employment and Residential Information
- Account Money and Security Balances
- Transaction Detail History
- Investment Objectives, Goals, & Risk Tolerance
- Credit History and Credit Scores
Bluerock does not disclose any nonpublic information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted or required by law. For example, we disclose information, as permitted by law, to our affiliates for everyday business purposes — the actions necessary by financial companies to run their business and manage customer accounts, such as processing transactions, mailing, and auditing services, providing information to credit bureaus, responding to court orders and legal investigations. These companies are required to sign strict confidentiality agreements with Bluerock. In addition, we disclose information, as permitted or required by law, to governmental and regulatory agencies such as the Securities and Exchange Commission (―SEC) and the Internal Revenue Service (―IRS). We will make disclosures to comply with a legal summons, court order, subpoena or similar legal process, fraud investigation, audit or examination. Finally, we are permitted to disclosure information if you have provided your consent.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text-only file of information that is sent or transferred to your device (such as your computer, smartphone or other web-enabled device) when you access a website. Cookies allow the website to recognize your device when you revisit and remember certain information about your prior visit such as which pages you visited, choices you made from menus and the time and the date of your visit. Among other things, cookies help us evaluate what parts of our websites are useful and which need improvement.
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
The main types of cookies we use on our website are:
- Strictly Necessary cookies allow the technical operation of our website. Some may also increase the usability of our website by remembering your choices. You may be able to disable some or all necessary cookies by adjusting your browser settings. If you choose to do so, however, you may experience reduced functionality or be prevented from using our website altogether.
- Performance (Session) cookies help us enhance the performance and usability of our website. Performance (session) cookies are enabled by default. Their purpose is to help individual webpages load faster, improve navigation, but do not collect personal information. If you choose not to accept these cookies you may experience less than optimal performance.
- Analytics cookies help us ensure that we understand our audience as clearly as possible, and that any information that is provided to you in as relevant as possible to your interests and preferences. These cookies collect data such as clicks, preferences, device specifications, location and search history.
- Advertising/Marketing cookies help us evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns or to provide better targeting for marketing. These cookies may collect personal data such as your information through form submissions, as well as information about how you interact with our website and/or marketing materials (i.e. email newsletters, notices, and/or press releases).
First Party and Third-Party Cookies
In addition to the uses described above, we use information for purposes as allowed by law such as: servicing; communicating with you; improving our Site, products, or services; legal compliance; risk control; information security; anti-fraud purposes; marketing or personalizing the presentation of our products and services to you; or tracking email access or website usage, such as number of hits, pages visited, and the length of user sessions in order to evaluate the usefulness of our sites.
Last updated: April 27, 2022