A Share: TIPRX / C Share: TIPPX / I Share: TIPWX / L Share: TIPLX / M Share: TIPMX
(1) Represents the percentage increase/decrease in the net asset value from the prior trading day.
(2) Performance for periods less than one year is not annualized.
(3) The maximum sales charge for A shares is 5.75% and 4.25% for L shares. Investors may be eligible for a reduction in sales charges
(4) Inception date of the A shares is October 22, 2012, Class C and I shares Inception is April 1, 2014, L shares inception is June 1, 2017, and M shares inception is December 27, 2021.
(5) Cumulative Return: The aggregate amount that an investment has gained or lost over time, independent of the period of time involved.
The performance data quoted here represents past performance. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance data quoted above. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so that shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. The Fund’s performance, especially for very short periods of time, should not be the sole factor in making your investment decisions. For performance information current to the most recent month end, please call toll free 844-819-8287.
The total annual fund operating expense ratio, gross of any fee waivers or expense reimbursements, is 2.04% for A-share, 2.74% for C-share, 1.78% for I-share, 2.20% for L-share, and 2.56% for M-share. The Advisor and the Fund have entered into an expense limitation and reimbursement agreement (the “Expense Limitation Agreement”) under which the Advisor has contractually agreed to waive its fees and to pay or absorb the ordinary operating expenses of the Fund (including offering and organizational expenses but excluding taxes, interest, acquired fund fees and expenses, brokerage commissions and extraordinary expenses), to the extent that such expenses exceed 1.95% for Class A, 2.70% for Class C, 1.70% for Class I, 2.20% for Class L, and 2.45% for Class M, per annum of the Fund’s average daily net assets (the “Expense Limitation”) The Expense Limitation Agreement will remain in effect at least until January 31, 2024, unless and until the Board approves its modification or termination. Please review the Fund’s Prospectus for more detail on the expense waiver.
To view the daily net asset value (NAV), click the link below, select a date range and press the Submit button.